Monday, November 3, 2008

women insurance

The teacher shared a video about women election in the class today. I find the article called Gouging women on health insurance when I surf the internet.
It says that as tens of thousands of workers lose their jobs, they have to face their insurance problem. As the women workers ,their premiums are controversial. Because many people consider that they don't earn as much as men and it's not equal. But the problem has been solved finally.
In my opinion, we can't just think of women and men's social value from their work time and money. Everyone is equal and they have right to get what they want to.    
 

3 comments:

Renay said...

hi yuchen,

I agree with you. Women and men are fair in everything. In recent years, this problem have been solved, I think.
It's a good article for our group. Good job~~~

nguyen said...

i totally agree that men and women are equal and women deserve to have what men can have.

Alyssa R. said...

This is a great topic and I'm glad that you were prompted to learn more about this issue after watching the video in class. Is the issue of women's health insurance really solved? I wasn't clear about this from the article.

This would be a really interesting topic to cover in the final project.