Monday, November 17, 2008

DISEASE FROM DEER

From the passage Study Finds Wider Tainting of Deer Body From a Disease ,I learn that the meat of deer with chronic wasting disease has been found to contain the infectious prions that spread the disease, according to a study published today in Science. There is no evidence that chronic wasting disease, which is similar to mad cow disease, has been passed to humans, although it has spread to deer and elk in 11 states and two Canadian provinces.The further research is being doing now.
I don't know where this infectious prison came from, but this event reminds us that these infectious prisons probably spread on other animal and even human. Fortunitely,seldom people eat the meat of deer. I hope that research has more new worth.

2 comments:

Renay said...

hello,

you said some people eat deer's meat? That's so terrible. We should protect our environment, and it can avoid some virus from animals.

nguyen said...

deer's meat is delicious, i really enjoy eating it in my country. However, in my country we haven't found any deer's diseases yet. I might have to call my friends to alert them about this research. Thank you MORNING_YUCHEN.